Are you interested in writing for us? We are currently looking for fitness authors who would like to be published and get some free advertising. We are accepting Army or Navy related Fitness, Nutrition or Health related articles.
If you are interested please contact us and providing a short summary of the article. We will get back with you with an answer within 10 business days.
We’d love to have you. We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% original content
- 500-2000 +/- words
- Lots of gorgeous pix
- Army Contributors with street cred and an expert reputation
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following:
- Build and/or accessorize their home/garage gym
- Identify garage/home gym products best suited for them
- Mentally and physically prepare yourself for Bootcamp
- Get stronger, leaner, faster or healthier
- Prevent or recover and heal from injury
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Have fun while getting, staying and being health
- Excel on the new Army Readiness Test
Here are three examples of posts that work well…
- You share “how to”- In this type of article, you will be sharing the instructions to perform specific workouts, exercises, lifts or movements, preferably with pictures.
- You share expertise- In this type of article you make recommendations or give tips to improve readers’ knowledge regarding training, lifting, diet, products, injury recovery, etc., based on your expertise in the field.
- You share results- In this type of article you will be sharing the results you have achieved installing equipment in your home gym, or maybe results you’ve achieved from a workout and diet regimen.
If you’re interested, have the expertise and are willing to create an article for our audience, please follow these steps:
- Include 3 Links-
- Why do you want to write us? Provide a brief explanation.
- Email- Send your first name, last name, email address, explanation and 3 URLs of example articles to to our contact page
Please feel free to share any other information as you see fit.